Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Discreet relief


Gloryholes have existed for centuries, in both independent and 
state-sanctioned forms.

Demonization of non-procreative sex by moralists in the last century has greatly reduced access to this once-common form of male sexual release.

But more and more this form of release is beginning to be popular again.

I have chosen to continue the time-honored tradition by working the holes here locally regularly!

Here are a few pictures of a cock I gave relief to at the local glory hOles.




Let me know if you see any of them you like.

I enjoyed giving them relief as much as the guys attached to them enjoyed the relief they experienced.


This is what was on the other side of the wall attached to the cock pictured above in the glory hole.




Comments ? ? ? ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....