Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

How Many Loads???




What's The Most Loads You've Taken in a Day?

The question is, “How Many Loads Have You Taken In One Day,” so obviously this mainly applies to Bottom sluts.

Let’s also define one day as a full twenty-four hour period, rather than twelve hours.
Finally, count oral loads and loads up the ass

Cock sucking and Cum drinking is great, but forget getting it up your pig-hole and count all Bare-backing loads!

how do you stack up against other Cumdumpsters.
And be honest here.

Don’t add up how many loads you DREAM of taking in one day.

Top of Form
What's The Most Loads You've Taken In A Day?
Less the 5 loads (slow day)
Between 5 to 10 loads (lucky)

11 to 15 loads (whore)
16 to 20 loads in one day (slut)
Over 25 loads in one day (cum-dump)





2 comments:

  1. 6, but from 2 people only

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 12, always have wanted to beat that record, but I guess 12 makes me a whore so that is good!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....