Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Dildo Fan Club



Dildo Fan Club

This week that this post is about had really been a good one. Well at least for my dildo.

Earlier this week I spent an afternoon working the glory holes at the local adult video rental store.

As usual, I had cleaned my asshole out before going so it would be usable if needed.

Before going into the store, I packed my Chris Wide dildo, lube, condoms and poppers.


Inside the store there was a Hispanic that I recognized from a different day.

I had fucked him long, deep and hard on a different day with one of my other ABS (Adult Book Store) dildos.

I remember him well because he had a really nice dark uncut cock which blasted one hell of a load while I had the dildo buried all the way up his dark brown asshole.

He cruised me letting me know he wanted another dildo fucking.

He knew I was fucking him with a dildo and really enjoyed taking the fucking it gave him.

I cruised him back to let him know my dildo wanted some more of his sweet brown ass.

I watched him as he entered the last video booth at the end of the hallway. Of course I wasted no time to claim the video booth next to it.

There is a nice big oval glory hole between the two video booths which allows easy access to the asshole being dildo fucked.


Just as I was locking the door to the video booth, he pressed that sweet brown ass of his up against the glory hole presenting me his puckered asshole for my enjoyment.

It was a sight to be enjoyed by any asshole lover.

I knelt down in front the glory hole and pressed my face up to ass. My tongue started licking and digging into that puckered hole. Damn it tasted good.

I could tell he had just been fucked because I could taste the load of cum that some lucky fucker had buried in him.

My lips wrapped around that hole and I sucked as much of that load out of him as I could.

This was going to be my reward for the fucking he was about to get. I really get off on eating fresh loads out of well fucked assholes. My cock had gotten rock hard just from the taste of that stranger’s salty tasting load.

When I had enough of his tasty asshole, I decided it was time for him to get fucked.

I know he was ready for it.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a couple of condoms.

One was for my own hard cock and the other was for the long dildo I was going to use on him.

I squirted some lube in my hand and applied it to his hungry asshole. Then 


I slid my condom covered hard cock in his asshole. I wasted no time before I started fucking him through that glory hole that gave me access to his playground.

Damn his ass felt good on my cock. I could hear him moaning and groaning as I rode his brown hole.

As I got closer and closer to blowing my load, I decided he needed something bigger fucking him.

I pulled my cock out of his brown asshole and replaced it with my dildo.

The dildo slid in with no problem. I pushed every inch of it into him.

Again I heard his moans.

He was pleased with the new cock in his ass.


I started out slow fucking him through the glory hole as he pushed his hungry ass up to the glory hole.

I had the dildo next to my own cock so it seemed as if I was fucking him with my own cock.

He could feel my body slapping against his ass.

As I picked up speed fucking him, I also increased the pressure I was using pushing the dildo into him.

He keep moaning and groaning reminding me that he was enjoying the fucking he was getting.

Now I decided it was time to change the way he was getting dildoed.

I knelt down in front of the glory hole and got a better grip on the balls of the long dildo. This gave me a better angle to fuck him.

He moved his ass to fit the angle better and then gave me his asshole to play in again.

This time I could tell he was stroking his own cock while I fucked him.

I knew what this meant, it wouldn’t be long before he would blow his load and pull his sweet brown ass off my dildo.

The Hispanic’s asshole tightened on my dildo making it hard to stuff the long piece of latex inside of him.

Then I heard him let out a high pitch noise as his asshole tightened so tight I had to stop fucking him.

I knew from experience he was shooting his load onto the floor of his video booth.

About a minute later he pulled himself off the dildo slowly. Making sure he felt every inch slide out his sloppy well fucked asshole.

I watched through the glory hole as he pulled up his pants. He didn’t take the time to wipe the lube off of his sloppy asshole.

I pulled the condom of my dildo and tossed it over in the corner of the video booth.

I heard him unlock the door to the booth he was in and then he left.

One of the other Hispanics there must have been in the hallway listening. 

He said something in Spanish and laughed.

When I exited my video booth, I saw that the one in the hallway was one that I really didn’t care for.

As I passed by him he asked me if I liked fucking the one that had just left.

I didn’t answer. I just kept walking.

As I walked down the hallway I heard him ask me if I wanted to fuck him.

I just kept walking.

I had the ass that I wanted and enjoyed.

Maybe one day I can get him to return the favor and fuck my asshole with the same dildo he had just gotten fucked by.

Another good day for my Dildo…


1 comment:

  1. Another lovely piece of writing. Thank you and have a happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....