Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, July 3, 2017

Glory Hole Pictures of the Day – Men I would like to give service to through a glory h0le.




Men I would like to give service to through a
Glory h0le.


                                                       

My Mouth was made to Suck on Cocks hanging out of Glory Holes.


Glory-holes are my altars of anonymous cock worship.


Here is a sample collection of the type of Men and Cocks I like to give service to through a glory h0le.




After they have unloaded their balls down my throat or
used my asshole as their public cum-dump…

I know they are going to have a wet dream while
dreaming about how good my mouth felt on their cock.


1


2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

More to be Posted
13
14
5
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Pick the Men or the Cocks you like and post the number(s) below in the comments section.

Maybe our tastes are alike . . .

You can also send me pictures of the types of men and their Cocks you like to suck through Glory h0les.
My email address is listed below.

The End
(Of this Posting)

I do not claim ownership
of any posted material, photo, or video
that doesn't belong to me.

Any comments?

Comments are always welcomed on this posting or
any other postings in my blog

Post them in the comments section or send me an email with your thoughts




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....