Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Waiting


Over the years, I have tried to share the talents and pleasure of my mouth and ass to many men.

Here are a few pictures of cocks I have serviced that I never wrote about the entire adventure and posted so my readers could enjoy.

2/6/12
First you take one of these.

Then you wait and eventually, you get rewarded with something like these.


After one, cums the next.


You swallow it whole and make it hard.

After making love to that wonderful cock attached to a horny man, it will spray forth your reward for making it feel good.



Then you wipe your mouth and wait for the next one to appear through that hole you are kneeling in front of.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....