Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Views

Some interesting views from another blog I read.



Can we ever get rid totally of the guilt and shame syndromes that our formation has instilled into us? 

In developing the enhanced masculinity charisma and its correlative phallic practice we could be offering the world a unique opportunity for healing the fear of sex and sexual relations that dogs our culture from every angle.  
The media, for example, is pre-occupied with sex, but largely I get the feeling that this is all based in fear of sex and all sorts of hang ups that say sex is wrong, dirty or undesirable. 

Enhanced Masculinity - Christian Man to Man
http://enhancedmasculinity.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Westernstock said...

Sincere thanks for highlighting my blog like this!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....