Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Oh yeah



Oh yeah, fuckin cock-sucking pig.
You know what I like.

Take your time and worship this man’s big uncut raunchy cock.
Lick my sweaty balls and eat my dirty ass you fuckin nasty Pig.

You are my main cock sucking and cock drainer Pig.

That’s it, Let me lay here and enjoy the pleasure you give me.

Let me use that mouth as my own personal toilet. Swallow my piss Pig.

Oh, man. There's nothing better than having a 'cock worshiper' tripping on your cock and balls.

Fuck. That's the way. Make me feel good. Make me feel like the Man I am.

Shit. I love having my own man to take care of all of my needs.








1 comment:

Westernstock said...

That last one is a nice pic! Got me going!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....