Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hopes & Desires


I am looking forward to having adventures similar to the pictures that follow while I am visiting the Bay Area the week of the 19th.

If you have any thoughts on my trip, let me know.

SamBear
The Redneck Cock Sucking Cum Craving Fisting Dildo Faggot Ass Pig from the South.



My goal is to have at least 5 cocks in my mouth letting them enjoy the pleasures of my tongue and throat.


Swallow as much Piss & Cum my belly can hold


Participate in as much group sex as possible


Kneel in front of every glory hole I can and suck any cock pushed through them feeding on cum and piss


Offer my Asshole for Fisting to anyone who wants to bury their hand inside of me and make me their Pig Puppet


Make myself available as a Top & Bottom so that anyone I have sex with will be satisfied.


Enjoy as many California Men as Possible

Meet some other Dildo Ass Pigs and share some intense Dildo moments


Clean as many uncut cocks as I can find in need of mouth services from a hungry cock sucker


I want to experience some new toys up my but that belong to another Dildo Pig like myself

XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....