Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, December 7, 2015

Examples of Dutch Meat





Amsterdam was a Meat Market.
Everywhere I went, I had various Uncut Cocks to enjoy.


This series of photos are examples of the Meat hanging on the Dutch Men that got to experience Me, my mouth, my throat and my Ass.


I’m thinking about visiting Amsterdam every year now that I have experienced the Gay Life and Sex there.
The trip would be a nice Birthday Gift to myself.
A week of Hot Horny Beautiful Men with Hard Uncut Cocks.
Ready to be sucked and always ready to Fuck…


Enjoy this selection I picked to share with you.





Leave a message and let myself and the other Blog Readers know which cock is your favorite.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi man. I've read your blog often and really enjoy your way to describe what we feel when we suck a dick. It's really delicious when the male relax and let us do our best and in the end the reward. Amsterdam is a great place, but u have experienced Berlin? Athos friend hugs from Rio de Janeiro / Brazil. Sorry my poor english. athos14@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....