Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Piss Anywhere



Piss Anywhere


Watching other men piss is a fucking hot turn on…


Drinking the piss of other men is a fucking turn on too!


That’s why I believe men should be able to piss where ever they want to.


Just pull out their cocks and let it flow.


Its one thing to get sexually excited watching another man piss.


It’s another thing to guzzle that special guy’s piss because he turns you on.


In fact, that’s how most of us faggot urinals start out; drinking men’s waste-water out of desperate desire to spend more time kneeling before them with their meat in your mouth and eagerness to please 
them with our submission.


Somewhere along the line, though, your piss-pickled 
brain’s chemistry changes.


That’s when you start asking your random gloryhole tricks if they need to piss, because; yeah, you’ll take that too…

We have also become more forward in public and now ask total strangers to use our mouths as urinals.


It doesn’t matter what the guy looks like anymore and you don’t really care whether it pleases him or doesn’t.


You want to consume the dick-tainted fluid rushing out of a man’s cock.
You want to DRINK COCKWATER!


You might wonder, and ask if I’ve reached that point yet myself.
I’d draw you close and whisper: “Jest smell my breath…”


Then I would ask you, ‘ya gotta piss?’


Enjoy these shots of men pissing
















2 comments:

4skin lover said...

I too love watching men piss. Specially uncut men. When they piss through the 4skin. Mmmmm just freaking turns me on so much. I also love to suck the dick b4 he shakes or whatever. I get the full flavor of dick that way!!!! Mmmmmm

4skin lover said...

I take baths alot. Not showers baths. Mainly so i can play with my dick and fantasize about multiple guys with sweaty pissy uncut meat coming in and using me. Part of this using me is pissing on me . I go as far as pissing in my own bath water multiple times during my baths. Fantasizing about other men pissing on me with sweaty unvut dick. Then i bath in it after i cum inyo my water as well.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....