Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Dildo Movies





Dildo Movies

Need something to do this weekend while you are still staying at home to prevent catching the COVID-19 virus?

Check out some of these Dildo Movies…
Men with their best friends – their dildos of all size. Mostly huge dildos stretching their asshole wide open and keeping them happy.

As always, comments are always welcomed.
Send me some links to movies I might have missed and I will post them.

All credits go to www.xvideos.com where they are located for your pleasure.

I’ve thrown in some fisting movies and some ‘pegging’ movies too.

ENJOY !










really HOT movie – ff+ more









pegging – women fucking men with dildos


More to follow in a different posting





2 comments:

uptonking said...

Dildos are a great way ot pass the time. I went and bought two since March 1st. They aren't really my thing, but they definitely scratch a certain itch. Happy Memorial Day. Enjoy!

Nike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....