Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Things I Miss – WARNING – Gay XXX Material - rimming




Things I Miss – WARNING – Gay XXX Material


Things I miss while in COVID-19 isolation

‘Eating Anonymous Straight Guy’s Ass for their First Time’



While in isolation during this awful time

in the life of the World,

This is one thing I really enjoy doing.


‘Eating Anonymous Straight Guy’s Ass’









Do your part in saving the World

Stay Home!

Keep Your Distance From Others . . .

Cover Your Cough or Sneeze . . .

Do Not Spit on the Sidewalk or Pavements . . .

Clean-up After Yourself at Home and in Public Places . . .




2 comments:

Michehot said...

Oh, I miss this too!!!!

Anonymous said...

I was forced the first time I gave a rimjob, but started to really enjoy,it gives thanks to the person who forced me in the first place

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....