Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, September 2, 2010

How do you stand?


It’s that time of day again.
Your bladder is full and you need to go take a Piss.
You stop what you are doing and head for the Men’s Room.


You push open the door and there standing at the row of urinals is a guy taking a piss. Maybe there are a couple of guys pissing.
Have you every just stopped and looked at how each of them are standing?

   

Are they standing with their legs spread apart?
Are their feet together?
Are they leaning on the wall?
Take a look at these guys…

   

Maybe they are standing there with someone’s mouth on their cock.

  

Are they minding their own business?
Or are they checking the next guy out?

  

Have you ever listened to the sound of their piss hitting the urinal?
Does it sound like a horse pissing?
Or does it sound like a little kid taking a piss?

  


You never know what you might find in the Men's Room..

      

Think about it the next time you go take a Piss!

 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like urinals. I love to lick the edges where the piss has dried on it. I secretly wait for a guy to piss in the stall next to mine, and then I go in, and I lick all the piss up off the seat. Guys never lift the seat, so it is always covered in piss. I wish they would just piss it all in my mouth instead of the toilette.

Anonymous said...

i have always loved mrns rooms with urinals especially the old trough style where you lineupright next to each other i am acockgazer so i stare at all the cocks being fihed out of their pants love the uncut men who do not skin themselves back and piss thru their overhang of cock skin!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....