Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Male Anatomy - Balls


I haven't found any part of the male anatomy that doesn't turn me on.

A Man’s Balls
This part of the body can get my cock hard and dripping just by getting to look at them.
Then licking them, cleaning the sweat off of them, making love to them, worshipping them, servicing them.
Fuck, my cock is rock hard just thinking about what I could be doing with these men and their Balls!
Some men have hairy balls, some have smooth balls from where they shave them.
There are low hangers and high and tight ones.
A man’s balls are the origin of his sweet nectar.

             









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....