Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, April 16, 2012

Rest Area Piss



The Interstate went on mile after uneventful mile, a perfect ribbon of black cutting into the early darkness before me.
The trip home after a weekend at the baths seemed to take forever. I got a late start thanks to a Hot Puerto Rican with a huge uncut cock who wanted to give a good bye fuck. (Thant’s another story)
If I paid attention to the road and my surroundings, I would go mad with boredom. In the cool comfort of the truck I let my mind wander to all the excitement of the weekend. - Friday night, all day Saturday, Saturday and on until mid afternoon on Sunday.
I had a raging hard-on and my hand would occasionally wander to it and give it a tug and a good hard squeeze.
Damn it had been a good weekend at the bath house.
I pasted a sign that said there was a rest area in five miles and I really needed it. When I got to it I took the rest area exit and pulled into one of the older style rest areas.
I wasn’t expecting any action to going on, now that the cops patrol the rest areas 24/7.
I got out of my truck, locked it and headed toward the men's room.
As I pushed open the door, I entered into a dimly light well used, dirty smelling Men’s Room.
All of the urinals were full so I walked to the last of three stalls with an open door and entered. As I did I noticed a glory hole in the wall leading into the next stall.
I couldn’t believe there were still rest area Men’s Rooms with glory holes.
I leaned down a bit to look at the stall's occupant and saw his hand, wet with cum, slowly working over his semi-flaccid wet dick.
He must have seen me looking through the glory hole because he reached out and ran his finger around the edge of the hole. An invitation if ever I saw one.
I dropped my shorts and shoved my semi hard dick through the hole. The guy was instantly on his knees, rubbing my dick around his face, which I could feel was wet.
I assumed it was with other travelers' cum.
He soon tired of this sport and started licking the underside of my cock. I wanted him to suck on my balls as well, the hole was big enough for my big low hanging balls to fit into it along with my dick. I pushed my balls through the glory and guy on the other side of wall began to lick the sweat off of them.
The guy on the other side of the glory hole finally opened his mouth and began sucking my dick in earnest. It felt great, but I still had a burning need to fulfill.
I had to Piss,,,
I took a deep breath and let loose with just a small stream of piss. The guy swallowed and removed my dick from his mouth just long enough for a single word to work its way up from deep within him, "More," he said before shoving my cock back in his mouth.
I let loose with a slow steady stream of golden liquid which the piss pig in the other stall greedily drank.
I continued to piss and I slowly pulled my cock back through the hole in the wall.
The guy was freaking, he didn't want to miss a drop of my piss and tried to hold onto my cock with his mouth.
I pulled my semi hard cock completely from his lips and watched the yellow stream arch into his open mouth. I watched his mouth through the glory hole fill repeatedly with my piss, then it would close slightly as he opened his throat and swallowed. He loved it, every drop of it and so did I. My bladder had really been full; he must have drank at least a quart of my piss.
I had a couple of beers at the bath house before leaving while the Puerto Rican fucked the hell out of me.
My Piss stream began to waiver and wane and I moved my cock back up to the glory hole and his waiting lips. Finally the golden stream stopped flowing; he licked the end of my cock with relish, kissing the head and trying to ram his tongue up my piss hole dugging for the last drop.
Then he started to move back away from the glory hole in the wall. I let loose with the small amount of piss I had been saving and, from the sounds I heard from the next stall, I got him right across the face with it.
"Not so fast cock sucker, you need to wash it down with my cum."
 He stayed on his knees and sucked my cock back into his hungry mouth. Taking it all the way until his head was hitting up against the stall wall.

He nibbled at the underside, ran his tongue around and around the head. Then he worked his mouth up and down my shaft, turning his head left and right, slobbering over my cock like a real pro.
Sooner than I expected I could feel the cum in my balls making its way up the shaft of my cock.
I jerked it from his mouth, rapidly stroking it with one hand and pulled on my balls with the other as I shot load after load of hot cum into his waiting mouth.
After five or six massive spurts I shoved my dripping cock back through the glory hole and into his mouth, letting him suck the rest of the cum out of me.
He kept at it until my cock shrank down to a limp hunk of flesh.
I finally eased it from his lips and sat down on the toilet.

I knew I always have to piss soon after cumming and didn't want to have to stop at the next rest area so I waited for the need to overtake me again.
By looking at his feet I could tell that my new friend in the next stall was sitting down too.
I listened closely and could hear other guys pissing at the urinals.
Nothing makes you have to go like the sound of others men pissing away. I could feel the urge beginning in me. A minute or two more and I would be ready to piss a decent load again.
While I was waiting for my piss to build again, I heard dribbling sounds coming from the stall next to mine.
I leaned over to the glory hole to take a look. The guy in the next stall that I had fed my piss and cum looked to be in his early twenties. He was pissing, but his dick wasn't aimed into the toilet bowl, but rather straight up . He was totally nude and his piss was hitting him in the chest, running down his stomach in golden rivulets, and dripping off his crotch to dribble into the toilet bowl.
He must have noticed me at the hole, because he looked up at me, mouthed the words, "Thank you buddy," ran his tongue around his lips, and then leaning his head down, began to piss into his own mouth.
God, what a sight. My dick was a steel bar again as I pounded it with my fist and watched this guy chow down on his golden fluids. After ten seconds or so, he leaned his head back, closed his eyes, and empties the rest of his bladder onto his chest and stomach.
What a show this young guy gave.
A few seconds later I noticed a tongue sticking back through the glory hole.
I stood up and eased my throbbing cock back into that now familiar mouth which I quickly filled again with another load of my piss
I was about half way through my piss when I felt my balls begin to draw up. The faggot on the other side of the wall being my human urinal had been massaging the underside of my cock with his tongue while I fed him my piss.
My cock had gotten rock hard now while I was still pissing and it was ready to erupt into his mouth.
My body tensed as I began shooting massive squirts of cum along with my piss into the eager mouth willing to take any fluid I fed him from my cock.
Finally the cum and piss stopped flowing from my cock.
I dropped to my knees and shoved my tongue through the hole and into the cock suckers mouth. He used his tongue to push forward the cum and piss he had not yet swallowed and I lapped it up and swallowed it down. I then began licking around his lips tasting the tangy piss that still coated his face.
Finished, I stood up, pulled up my shorts and began to exit the stall.



More to follow ....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very hot story, man. Boned me up HARD. Wish I could find someone to piss on/in like that!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....