Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sunday Morning @ PHR


Sunday Morning
After a pretty bad night in the maze and the Pig Pen, Sunday morning had finally arrived.
We got out of bed early because we had a breakfast date with the guys from a few doors down.
Nipple Bear took the ice bucket and started to bail the water out of the Jeep from the storms the day before.
I heard Nipple Bear talking to someone about the water in the Jeep and then he came into the room and told me that the PH’s grounds man was going to loan us a wet-vac to get the water out of the floorboard.
I waited because I wanted to see if it was the same good looking black stud I had seen working the grounds the day before.
I was in luck; it was the same handsome black stud.

Nipple Bear vacuumed out as much water as he could and then we went to breakfast with the guys from the room a few doors down.
WOW, these guys picked a great place for a wonderful breakfast.
After breakfast, we said our good byes to the guys and started packing up the room.
Just before I was going to dismantle the sling, the grounds worker came to the door and asked if there was anything else he could help us with.
A good fuck would be nice, I said to him.
He shut the door and then shut the blinds to the rooms.
I pulled off my shorts and walked toward him.
As I dropped to my knees in front of him so I could remove his pants, Nipple Bear reached under his shirt from behind and found his nipples.
I unbuckled the black grounds worker’s belt and then unbuttoned the button on his pants.
As I began to unzip his zipper his pants fell down to around his ankles.

I opened the fly to his baggy boxer shorts and reached in to find a nice long black snake in need of my mouth and ass.
It was uncut and long, just as I had expected.
I laid his thick black foreskin on my tongue as I began to repay that black stud for the help he had given us.

Just I had hoped, he had not bathed from the day before. His long black uncut cock was nice and raunchy.
After running my tongue inside his foreskin and cleaning out his head-cheese, I slowly began to swallow his long black snake-like cock.
Slowly it eased its way into my throat as I began to suckle on it.

As my nose got closer and closer to his thick black curly pubic hair, I took in the aroma of pure black man that hadn’t bathed in a couple of days.
My asshole began to twitch as I thought about how good that cock was going to feel inside of me as he fucked me.

After making love to the long black cock which was going to snake itself up my asshole, I let it slide of my mouth.
Right in front of my face it jumped to attention started to bounce.

Damn, you are one hell of a cock sucker, he said to me. Not like most of those other faggots who are afraid of a big black cock.

I got up from my knees and climbed into my waiting sling. With my feet on the chains I began to push my ass so it would be hanging just right for him. He didn’t wait. He grabbed my hips and pulled my ass into the position he wanted it to be.
This black grounds worker knew what he was doing.

He quickly looked around for some lube. I pointed to the bottle sitting just inches from the sling. He squeezed the pump and got a good amount in his big hand. Then he smeared it onto my asshole and onto his rock hard long uncut black cock.

I’m glad you want to get fucked cause I’m horny as hell. My bitch back at the crib is on the rag and not giving me any pussy.
I saw this thing in your room yesterday while I was going to my workroom which is right behind here. I figured whoever was in this room like getting fucked.

I replied to him as he was starting to push his black foreskin into my hungry asshole that he could have all my ass he wanted and could fuck me until he couldn’t fuck anymore. Then I told I hoped my asshole felt better for fucking the his bitch’s sloppy pussy.

With that he pushed the head of his long snake like cock into my greased asshole. Then inch by inch he pushed that wonderful long uncut black snake inside of me.
Finally he had it all inside of me and began to moan.
Fuck, this is some good fucking ass he said as he began to slide some of his long cock out of my asshole and then push it back it.
The black grounds man began to pick up his pace. He got faster and fucked me with longer hard strokes of his cock filling my ass. That long black cock had to be a good 10 or 11 inches long going deep inside mu gut via my very happy asshole.

Nipple Bear was looking kinda lost. There wasn't anything for him to do so I motioned to him to go ahead and leave if he wanted.
As he left the room and shut the door behind himself, the grounds man asked me why he was leaving. He was the one that he loaned his wet-vac to he didn’t he want to get fucked too.
Hell no, I said back to him. I’m the one who going to repay you for your help by letting you fuck my asshole as long and hard as you want.
He got a big grin on his face and replied back to me that he likes that. He was right pleased with fucking my white asshole until his nuts exploded and he breed me. He told me he was going to plants his seed deep inside me so his black baby would grow in my belly.
He pressed his one hand on my belly and told me to feel.
See, right here where the head of my dick is, is going to be my black ass baby growing in you.
Then when it’s ready, some faggot can reach up inside you and pull it out.

I was surprised how fucking talkative the black stud was. Hell, I didn’t care. He never missed a deep long beat while running his mouth.

After about 20 or 30 minutes of some incredible fucking, the black grounds man began to slow down some.
Sweat was pouring off him onto me. I knew I was going to smell good on the trip back home.

As he continued to slide that long black snake of a cock in and out of my ass, he looked over at the dildos I had laid out.
Them some shit big dildos you got there. You take the fuckers up your ass? He asked me as he pushed his rock hard long cock deep inside me and started to grind his hips some giving my ass an incredible feeling.
Damn right I can, I replied to him as he slid about half of his black snake out of my asshole.

That one right there looks just like my dick he said has he leaned toward the dildos and picked it up.
Then he reached for the bottle of lube and squirted some into his hand.
I watched as he lubed up the head end of the long latex cock.
Then he aimed the greased head of the dildo at my asshole and began to push it inside me next to his long black uncut cock.
I reached and grabbed a bottle of poppers and took a hit as he slid a good 6 or 7 inches of the latex cock inside of my ass with his rock hard uncut cock.

Feel good don’t it he asked me. Now you got two nigga dicks inside of your bitch asshole.
I took a deep breath as he began fucking me again. At first he watched my face to make sure I was OK with the extra cock in my ass with his.
Then he went to fucking me hard and long as he kept most of the dildo up my ass with his snake like black cock.
Fuck that feels good I screamed out as he pushed both his own cock and the dildo deep into my gut.
Izz get to do shit with some of the guys like you here that my fucking bitch won’t let me do. She says it too much for her to take.
With that he slid the dildo out of my ass and tossed it on the floor.
The next thing I knew, He was fingering my sloppy real fucked asshole with three of his big fingers. The guy was big built. He had to be over six feet tall and he was pure black muscle.
I took another hit from the bottle of poppers and then took a deep breath to relax my asshole.
Slowly he pushed the rest of his fingers inside my asshole and his hand slid right inside me next to his rock hard black cock.
That’s it bitch, I knew you could take my hand too.
I felt him move his fingers around inside of me as he wrapped them around his fucking cock.
Now I’m going to breed your white ass like it should be.
With that said, he began fucking his hand inside my ass.
I couldn’t believe how fucking good it felt.
The fucking black grounds man knew a few more then tricks then I expected.
After a few more minutes of some hard fucking, he finally exploded deep inside of me. I laid there in my sling as he milked his cum from his cock into me with a big fucking grin on my face.
Then slowly he eased his cock out of my asshole followed by his hand.

Quickly he reached for a towel and headed for the bathroom.
I heard him cleaning himself up as I climbed out of the sling and grabbed another towel to wipe the lube and cum off by ass.

He came of the bathroom and got dressed.
You like being bred by a Georgia nigga didn’t you? He asked as he pulled on his pants.
Damn right I did I said back to him panting. I don’t think I have ever been fucked and bred like that before.
As he walked toward the door, I said to him, better not think you ain’t going to support that damn baby of yours, I know where you work.
Both of us laughed as he opened the door and left the room.

I got in the shower and cleaned my ass up before Nipple Bear returned.

Saturday night might have been shit, but Sunday morning sure made up for it.






 







2 comments:

Westernstock said...

Great piece of writing!

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than a big uncircumcised blackmans cock and big ballsack full of his seed to suckle on and then get mounted by his Macho black ass! always love the chance of getting some head cheese when you skin a black cock back seems like the black studs have more smegma then the white boys!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....