Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Dwarf




Have you ever had sex with a Dwarf?

They sometimes are referred to as the Little People.
Which is wrong.

The dwarf that I use to fuck with in Texas was not little between his legs.

That little short fucker had a good 8 to 9 inches of rock hard uncut meat with a damn good size set of balls to match.






That fucking dwarf would fuck like a wild man and then once he had my asshole open, he would slide his hand inside of me.
I would take almost all of his stubby arm.


Pretty damn impressive until you realize the man attached to the arm buried inside of my asshole was only a pint size runt.

He was a wicked minded mean little son of Bitch too.



Real into S&M and Bondage play.




One other fun thing about him, he was really into heavy dildo play. It made his big uncut cock even harder when he stuffed my ass full of big dildos that were as big as he was tall.


If he was fucking me in a public play space, (I played with him a lot at the ff bathhouse) he would let another nasty pig Daddy fuck me some and then he would slide his hand in with the Pig Daddy’s cock and jack the cock until it would dump a huge load inside of me.


Here are a few pictures of male dwarfs for you to use in your wicked mind to fuck with next time you are jacking off.


I really miss fucking with that mean ass little runt with the over sized uncut cock and talented hands.



Share your experience with us.
Email me if needed and I will clean it up and post it.










    








The End!







7 comments:

Stan said...

Dwarfs are people I've never had or considered having sex with but I wouldn't rule it out.

SamBear said...

You should try it if you have a chance.
The end result is unbelievable
They have a point to prove and prove it well.

eduardo said...

holy fuck man! Dwarfs are my fetish they´re horny! Sam is true? have you to fuck with a drawf?
omg i´m hard now love their big asses
visii my blog
bombadosclub blogspot

Anonymous said...

oh god! i love sex dwarfs i´d love to fuck one! i want rimming a dwarfs ass! please post videos with lot of midgets

Anonymous said...

*Drools uncontrollably* the last 3 dwarfs Would love to sniff an rim both of those asses!
please tell us more about your sex adventures with dwarfs please i want more post of them

Anonymous said...

OMG I would love to have a fuck fest with one or a few of them at a time. They have the best ass of anyone. They like to get down and dirty with no limits ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fester said...

Yes, I have had gay sex with a dwarf. He was amazingly talented - and we had a really great time!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....