Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Home again from being Piggy

Here I am back home again after spending the week in Chicago.

Cold Cold Chicago
Temperatures stayed down near zero most of the week at night.


I had a couple of One-on-one sessions I will be writing about to share with you.

Along with some great stories from my trip to the Bathhouse.

The next few weeks will be full of more traveling.
Some for pleasure, but most related to work.


I am sure my note pad will be full of stories to share with you.

Check back from time to time and read my adventures.


I look forward to sharing them with you.

After all the incredible fucking my Pig-hole got this past week, it feels really empty today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....