Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, May 18, 2014

ASS


ASS IS EVERYTHING ! ! !.

Don't get me wrong - I love sucking cock.


But cocks are made for fucking.



< ASS IS EVERYTHING Nothing is better then fucking with a hungry Pig-Hole --- juicy ones, dry ones, muscular ones, soft ones, young ones, mature ones, hairy ones, smooth ones, virgin ones, used ones, tight ones, stretched ones, white ones, black ones, pinks ones, crimson ones.




And there's nothing better than making love to one -- to sniff it, to nuzzle it, to kiss it, to lick it, to play with it, to enter it, to pound it, fist it, dildo fuck it and finally to fill it with a load of hot, creamy male essence.




I hope you enjoy Ass as much as I do and as Much as I do having my own Pig-Hole being used by other Ass Lovers.











1 comment:

Westernstock said...

Thanks for sharing you enthusiasm!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....