Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

JesusFantasy - Reader Input


JesusFantasy

Fantasy provided by one of my readers
Adapted to fit my Blog 



For years I’ve had this fantasy of climbing up the cross and removing Jesus’ loin cloth letting his huge holy cock flop out as I look up at him as he looks down at me.



He says to me, 
I know your belly is empty my child, nurse on my shaft and empty my 
heavy milk sack into your belly. 



No man should go hungry for the Essence of Life 
from another man.



So I take his cock into my mouth 
and then force the head far down my throat 
and I feel the huge shaft in 
my milking esophagus.



He shoots his thick cum straight into my belly.


 

I tilt my head back letting the head of his huge cock slip back in my mouth before he shoots all of his come so that I can taste it as he fills my mouth.



Ribbons of clumpy slime runs from the corners of my mouth down my chin and onto my chest as I keep sucking and slurping the thick ribbons of cum that 
pours from his holy cock.



I look up at him gratefully that he has fed 
me his holy seed.



His huge holy cock plops out of my mouth with a wet slurp, leaving a foot long string of saliva and his cum between my upturned lips and the head of his cock.



After climbing down off the cross he was mounted on, 
I thanked him for feeding me his 
essence of the holy one.



He says to me, go forth and carry my word as you feed other men what I have gifted to you.



Never give up believing in me for I am your savior and your belly carries my seed of truth.



Continue to grow the Enhanced Male lifestyle and carry forth the true love of Man.



Then as I watched the Romans use our lord 
for their sexual pleasures not showing 
the true love between men for man.




The storm approached and the Lord’s lightning struck each soldier down for the 
unholy sexual abuse of our Lord without love.





Thus the devil is defeated one more time and our Christ will live forever in our hearts, souls and groins.



No Man shall pay for our freedom
as Christ did for us on the Cross


 All illustrations have been downloaded from various internet websites.
No copyrights are believed to be infringed upon.

Posting and Illustrations are not the intended to be the believes of this Blog Author's

comments are welcomed


1 comment:

Westernstock said...

This fantasy carries a very important positive message about the sacredness of the gift of enhanced masculinity and mansex as a divine communion even within the Christian worldview.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....