Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, October 26, 2017

I know it’s big.


I know it’s big.

but all your gagging is getting a little annoying.

I am going to take control here.

Just hold your head still and let me pump my cock into you.


We will obliterate that gag reflex, so you can properly deep throat my meat.

With a little training you are going to be a great cocksucker.

Yeah, that’s it, much better.

Cover those teeth and keep your tongue moving on the underside of my shaft.

Just keep it up like that and I will feed you my load.
I can’t believe you said that you were straight and did not want to suck my cock.

It just took a little force to get you on your knees and now look at you, ten inches of manhood pounding
the back of your throat.

You are a natural.

The guys are going to love having your mouth to
use as a cum dump.

I bet that they will be surprised,
when I tell them that you like to get
fucked by big fat cock, huh.

You ready to service some Real Men now?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....