Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, June 29, 2018

A posting from January 2012 that never got posted…




The month is drawing to a close already. 1-27-12

It has been a really fucked up month for me in my everyday life and my job.








I have not had the time to get out and hunt men needing to be serviced as much as I would have liked.




So to share with you today to date of what I tracked:

I have sucked on 38 different cocks

11 of them fed me a load of cum

12 of those 38 cocks were uncut and 2 were cheesy.

There were 8 guys who had the honor of my tongue making love to their assholes.



My numbers are lower than I thought they would be. I will have to try harder in February to increase the number of cocks I suck and the number of loads I get to swallow.



Does anyone else keep count of their Man to Man sex?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....