Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Dis-ass-ter Relief – NSFW Gay XXX





Hurrican Florencce really kicked the ass of the Carolinas.


Men from all over came to the disaster area to
help those in need.


These Men had to double up and sleep together in
strange damp damaged places.

These Men have needs also.



Working in the heat caused many Men to strip out of their
 cloths and work either naked or near naked.

At night, these horny Men took the time to enjoy each
 other to reward themselves for the hard work
done during the day.



Maybe a Hot rescue worker will come and work naked
for you some day.

Enjoy these pictures posted of Men working
in the natural way.

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ass to mouth is so fucking hot! When a guy fuck my ass, I always clean him off. It is extra tasty...

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....