Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Favorite Things to Do! – My Dildos





One Thing About Me Most of My Readers Might Not Know
Illustrated with pictures downloaded from various sites on the web


One of my favorite things to do when I am alone is:
Play with some of my favorite dildos…


Fucking myself with them


Long and Deep


Big and wide


7 when I am home alone and my asshole is itching to be fucked,
I like to pick one or more of my favorite dildos and fuck myself with them.


I have several of my dildos from my collection of over 300 different dildos, butt plugs and other ass toys


First I show my dildo how much I love it by kissing it.


Then after greasing it up, I slide it into my hungry asshole


Next I fuck myself with it and enjoy the ride while feeling all of that hunk of man-made cock inside of my gut.


Enjoying myself like the real dildo pig that I am




The end


All pictures used in the postings in this Blog
have been downloaded from internet sites visited.

It is thought that all men are of legal age.

It is also thought that these images are not copyrighted and
 are free to use for public enjoyment on another internet site.

None of these pictures are of me and are not intended to make the reader think they are of me.
Pictures are used only to illustrate my posting

If the picture is yours and you want it removed,

Just send a request with the posting date so it can be removed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....