Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Sitting on the Can



I want my followers to send pics of themselves on a toilet


I prefer the pics to be in public Men’s room, but home shots are also appreciated.


Send them to:


Pictures sent to my blog address are subject to be posted on this blog used in stories, illustrations, adventures and possible other situations.

If you do not want your pictures posted on this Blog, indicate so in your email when sending pictures of yourself sitting on a toilet.




2 comments:

Michehot said...

Interesting proposal...

Anonymous said...

An idea according to my taste. I'll take a photo & send it to you. // Image # 1 makes me a big boner. Just right that the guy pisses on the floor. 👍

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....