Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Piss Anywhere


Piss Anywhere

 


Redneck Men have a habit of pulling their cock out and

pissing anywhere they are at.

 

I believe that Men everywhere around the World

should be allowed to piss anywhere

they want to.

 

Like a dog, just stop, pull their dick out of their pants

and take a piss.

 

Redneck Men can teach the Men all over the World

that taking a piss is nothing to be ashamed of.

 

Showing your cock while pissing should not

be embarrassing.

 

Men should be proud of their cock pissing.



1 comment:

uptonking said...

LOVE IT. Wish more men were into piss play. I think it is so hot. Thanks for posting this.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....