Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Being a Whore and Whoring Out

 


Being a Whore and Whoring Out



 

If you want to be a slut, go ahead.

Suck and Fuck as much as you want with anyone you choose.

It is your body and more power to you.

 


Being a whore at the Glory h0le clubs and Bathhouse are two great places.

Private parties with lot of party favors and horny men are great for Saturday nights.

 


Even while on vacation, you can be the tourist attraction of nameless men.

It is so easy to loss count of how many men use you each day.

 


3 comments:

uptonking said...

Ahh, those were the days. But me, I always kept count. And learned (the hard way) to clean up and out between tricks. Sigh. Oh, I miss being a slut.

Michehot said...

Funny post...

suckingdicks81 said...

So me too, I'm a good whore who likes to prostitute herself, in the service for the Males Alphas.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....