Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Always Ready to Take Any SIZE of Cocks

 


Always Ready to Take Any SIZE of Cocks



Hello Rednexk fag.

Do you train your asshole to be always ready to take any size of cocks?

Thanks for the question.

When I was a bit younger and less experienced: yes.

I actively trained my asshole with the goal of making it more pliable so I could successfully take the larger cocks.

I was just getting into getting fucked by black studs and Niggas.


I accomplished this with regular toy-work using dildos and butt plugs to stretch my hole.

My training was not terribly formal, and it wasn’t a daily event, but it was deliberate and frequent.



The more time I spent with my toys, the more flexible my hole became.

My first toys were quite small, about the average size of most of the Hispanics I was giving service to.



I gradually graduated to larger ones.

Now that I am a more mature and experienced Rednexk faggot,

my asshole has no trouble taking large cocks whenever it needs to.

And that’s thanks in large part to my training.



As for present-day training: The current focus of my training is on making my asshole tighter, not looser.



I therefore regularly practice kegel exercises in order to make sure that my asshole can still “grab” a cock when it needs to.



Although my asshole can take even very large cocks and dildos, what it still can’t take is anything larger than a natural regular size fist, for example, or super-sized toys and dildos.



That will therefore be a future focus of my asshole training.

However, that is training that I need assistance with.

It’s not something I can do or want to on my own, the way I have in the past before this pandemic.



So, it will have to wait until I have found an appropriate Man to call my dildo fukbud who is willing and able to oversee that sort of training with terms that are acceptable to both of us.


Being versatile, I hope to find a fukbud who is willing to train his asshole as much as we try mine.



I have the dildos and butt plugs ready for some hot sweaty, sloppy training sessions.



 

2 comments:

Michehot said...

Hot and funny post! I love reading your stories!

BatRedneck said...

You seem experienced enough to teach me beyond the basics I too learned by myself.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....