Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Owned… /Adult Theme/ XXX/ NSFW

 


Owned…   Adult Theme XXX NSFW


                      Slave                                        Owner

Have you ever been owned by another Man to be his whore?

For him to pimp you out to other Men to satisfy their sexual needs and desires.

Being Pimp out to horny Rednecks, horse-hung Niggas, traveling Businessmen, S&M junkies, Sadistic Satan Worshippers, Demented Drugies, Frat Parties, Orgies.

Whoever wanted and needed your body and your mind to satisfy whatever they were willing to pay for.

To any Man or group of Men…

Mostly with huge Cocks and raunchy Assholes, ready to use you for whatever they desired for that night or weekend, or longer



I HAVE !



 

 

 

4 comments:

Michehot said...

Soooooo HOT!!!!

uptonking said...

Oh, my... spill the beans, dude. I want stories... I love bedtime stories.

Helix Studios said...

Max's mouth has Leo's loins heated and hard and begging for some fuck. Carter is happy to ease his pain AND ease that beautiful bareback bone of his deep inside the boy's hot hole.

BatRedneck said...

Your posts are f*cking exciting.
More!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....