Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, August 9, 2021

Uncut Question

 


Uncut Cock Question

 


Every Man’s cock is different from every other Man’s.

Some are long and skinny, some are short and stumpy and others are big and fat.

Every cock that I have had in my mouth or up my ass has been different than the cock before or the cock after.

 


I have searched the various male sites on internet and pick a few different looking uncut cocks for this posting.

 

Pick the number of the uncut cock you like best and post it down below in the comments section.

Also, tell everyone why you like that uncut cock the best.

 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and likes with me and my readers.

 

The Male Uncut Cock

Uncut Cock # 1


Uncut Cock # 2


 

Uncut Cock # 3


Uncut Cock # 4


Uncut Cock # 5


Uncut Cock # 6


Uncut Cock # 7


Uncut Cock # 8


Uncut Cock # 9


Uncut Cock # 10


Disclaimers:

 All pictures used in this posting have been found on the internet by

doing a Google type search.

There is no intention of any unnatural or forbidden acts among consenting adults.

None of the pictures posted here are known to be copyrighted.

All men pictured are believed to be of legal age when the picture was taken.

Not Man or dildo has been hurt in the setting of any picture posted.

All pictures used in my postings are for illustration purposes only and are intended to arouse the reader and spark his imagination.

 

If you own one or more of the pictures used in this posting or anywhere else on this blog, let me know and I will remove them or give the credit as due.

 

The End

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although I've been IN LOVE with Cock since my teens, (I'm 68 now!), I absolutely ADORE uncut cocks! With that in mind, I LOVE every uncut cock pictured above and, like SamBear said, every cock I've ever taken into my mouth or boi-cunt has been unique! That uniqueness is one of the most powerful drivers of my having always been deliciously promiscuous with men! But, in the spirit of this "Choose Your Favorite" post, I choose Uncut Cock #10. Why? Well, first, the man appears older, perhaps a mature senior citizen, having always had a soft spot in my heart for much older men, although THAT becomes more difficult every year! Secondly, his lovely foreskin appears to be thick and loose, very casually outlining his cock's luscious glans. Thick makes it a nice mouthful, while loose allows me to do what I love best with uncut men, and that's slipping my tongue-tip deeply into the foreskin without its retracting! That looseness allows me to explore and TASTE him soooo intimately...allows me to lovingly caress both the inside of his foreskin and his glans at the same time, giving us both an incredible intensity of pleasure! So, the combination of his age and that lusciously loose foreskin allows more potential for the buildup of sweat, piss, precum and smegma that I seriously hunger for! Yup! Call me a pig, but I particularly LOVE sucking an uncut cock that hasn't been washed in week or two! Mmmm...I just can't get enough!!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....