Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Notice on Use of Terminology

 

Notice on Use of Terminology


In this blog, "Nigga” & "Rednexk Faggot” are never

used in a hateful way.

There is NO racism intended in my blog and in my adventures

recorded and posted here.



One of the most effective ways of taking the sting out of

a word is to re-appropriate it from the haters.


In this blog, these terms are used in a very positive way.


This must happen in a supportive environment,

among those who accept words

as words and not as hate.


There's absolutely nothing wrong with using slang to call

the person you are fucking with as long as you

both know the true feelings behind the words(names).

 Embrace it in the right company.


The only men worth submitting my adventures to are

true Men that genuinely secure with themselves and

understand that trust is always earned.



1 comment:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....