Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Uncut Cock Vs. Cut Cock

 


Uncut Cock Vs. Cut Cock

 

Obviously, one cannot and should not judge a Cock by its cover …

or lack thereof.

http://cumtemple.org/uncut-cock-cut-cock/ 

All Cock is worthy of attention.

And every cock sucker exists to serve any Cock

that is presented to him.

But that doesn’t mean you can’t have a preference.

And I prefer Uncut Cock.

In terms of principle I think circumcision represents a brutal semi-castration demanded by a ruthless Hebrew mountain god and his barbaric anti-body, anti-sex followers.

There is, perhaps, no more perfect summary of the true nature of that primitive man-hating deity than this,

his demand for our ritual emasculation.

There are simpler, but just as important, reasons for preferring

Uncut Cocks too.

Some of these reasons are, again, just a matter of

taste but here they are …

Four Reasons Uncut Cocks Are Best


1 - There’s more to explore with the tongue.

And who doesn’t want MORE Cock?


2 - There’s more opportunity to please a Cock when there’s foreskin for the simple reason that there are many more pleasure-hungry nerves, and greater sensitivity.


3 - In my experience Uncut guys tend to pre-cum more on average (probably because of heightened sensitivity) …

and pre-cum is DELICIOUS.


4 - Uncut Cocks are more aesthetically appealing, especially when there is enough foreskin to cover the head even when the guy is hard. I think this is better than the off-colored scar-tissue some cut Cocks have on the shaft behind the head.


So there you have some reasons for preferring Uncut Cock to Cut Cock.

I have and will always serve cut Cocks with the same devotion,

of course.

But I admit it … sometimes I’d like to move to Europe where far more men have their full, glorious, manhood intact and Uncut Cocks dominate.

Do you agree?


How do you feel about Uncut Cock verses Cut Cock?

Cut or Uncut Cock: Where Do You Stand? Select the best answer that fits your likings and post it in the comments section below.

1 -I prefer UNCUT Cock and circumcision should be banned.

2 -I prefer UNCUT Cock and circumcision should be allowed.

3 -I prefer CUT Cock but still think circumcision should banned.

4 -I prefer CUT Cock and circumcision should be allowed.

5 -I prefer CUT Cock and circumcision should be mandatory.

 




the End



 

 

3 comments:

uptonking said...

Never met one I didn't like.

khakibum said...

Another 'hoodie' fan here, and by a long way - more versatile for the owner and more things to do with it for the other guy (I especially like to check for 'cheese' when I peel it back, which I'll lick off if he has any).
I'm not against circumcision in principle, but NOT for infants or under-age boys. If it's the decision of a MAN to have his 'hood' removed, it's his choice and that's fair enough so in your list of options I pick #2.

4skin lover said...

#1 for me. I love uncut man meat and everything about them. The sexy look, the arousing scents, the amazing flavor from under the 4skin, the feel of them when tbey make live to you. That hardness sliding back n forth in the 4 skin all while bring u pure pleasure

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....