Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, March 21, 2022

The Look / Warning - Adult XXX Material / NSFW

 


The Look

 

Which do you prefer?

For the guy sucking your cock to look up at you while he is sucking your cock





Or

For him to stay focused on the job he is doing with your cock?



 



Here are a few extra photos of Man on Man action.

 




 


















The End Message

 



Greetings Readers

Thank You for visiting my Blog and

reading my post.

Hopefully you enjoyed it.

 

You have reached ‘The End’ of this posting.

 

This is noted by the posting of a picture from the internet featuring one or

more ‘Rear Ends / Ass Holes”

 

 

Any comments?

Post them in the comments section or send me an email with your thoughts

SamBearsBlog@yahoo.com

 

I do not claim ownership of this posted material

All men pictured in my postings are believed to be

of legal age to have Man to Man sex or be photo’d naked.

 

No Man or Dildo have been hurt or harmed in any way,

Stories / Adventures posted may or may not be true.

 

Man and His Best Friend – the Dildo’

Visit my collect of ‘Man and His Best Friend – the Dildo’

Located: https://redneckdildopig.bdsmlr.com/

TheRedneckDildoPig The Blog is devoted to the Almighty Dildo

I am building the best and biggest collect of Men and Dildos,

Have a picture that I am missing? I gladly accept donation of any pictures

of Men and Dildos, Collections, films and etc.

Have Sex with a Dildo today and enjoy the variety Dildos can bring to any Man to Man sex.

Dildos do not replace the real thing; they add an endless variety of enjoyment.

 



 

 

2 comments:

uptonking said...

Wow. Intense stuff. Just beautiful. Great collection. I don't get sucked, I suck. And I am typically too busy working my magic to pay much attention to whatever that dick is attached to. Though, on occasion, I have to pause to take a couple of hits of poppers, that's usually when I visually check in with them. I know they're having a good time... 1/ that dick is hard and 2/ they are telling me it feels great by moaning and groaning. Love taking them to the edge of no return. Sigh. Well... it's a skill.

Michehot said...

I usual get sucked... I love when they look at me...

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....