Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, June 20, 2022

Glory h0les on Mondays / XXX Gay Adult Material

 


Monday

Monday is the first day of the week after the weekend.

The day when males in relationships with women are on the hunt for a quick blowjob or a Rednexk Faggot’s asshole to fuck and breed with his seed.

Women who wouldn’t give themselves up for some sex over the weekend are the reason these Men are hunting.

Rednexk Faggots are always ready to help these guys out.

Glory h0les are a great place to get a quick anonymous blowjob and to fuck a hungry Rednexk asshole.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love sucking anonymous cock at a GH or backing my ass up to one to receive an anonymous load up my ass

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....