Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I stopped by the bookstore today

I stopped by the bookstore today (Saturday) at lunch time. I had several errands to run and this fit in well.
When I got there, there were several cars in the lot, but not a whole lot of them. I got my token and went to the back video booth area. My eyes had a hard time focusing because the sun was shining so bright outside.
 I went in one of the booths and put on my cock ring and my ball stretcher. I wanted to be ready for any action. In the booth next to me, there was someone trying to see through the crack in wall where the panels had come apart. I then went back out into the hallway to see what meat might be there. There wasn't much standing in the hallway.
I decided to check out one of the booths and see if I could find some meat to work on. I tried the door to the last booth and there was someone in it. The guy looked to be a Hot Bear type with a goatee. He motioned for me to enter so I did. Damn I'm glad I did. He was one Hot Stud. The Bear Stud was fairly short and stocky. He had his pants down around his ankles with his bear-hood sticking out in front of him. I reached down and grabbed his cock. This stud bear had a nice skinny average length piece of meat. He started grabbing at my cock which started my cock growing in my pants.
I couldn't hold back, I had to taste this bear studs manhood. I bent over and swallowed his cock inch by inch tasting every bit of it as it slid into my mouth. Fuck it tasted good. His cock was wet and salty. I figured that the guy in the next booth must have been sucking it through the glory hole in the wall before I joined him.
The Bear Stud motioned for me to stand up straight. He wanted to suck me. I let him undo my belt and then my pants. As he was reaching into my “Cowboy Equipment” underwear to pull my cock out, my pants fell down around my ankles. He leaned forward some and took my rock hard cock into his mouth and sucked on it some. He sucked OK, but really could use some lessons on how to service a hard cock.
The guy in the booth next to us stuck his fat cock through the hole. I dropped to my knees and took it in my mouth and started servicing it. It was a nice thick piece and fun to suck.
The Bear Stud in the booth with me turned his ass toward the hole and wanted to try and get fucked by the thick cock sticking through the hole. I moved aside and watched as he tried to mount the fat cock. The guy must not have wanted to fuck because he quickly pulled his cock back through the hole. I had the Bear Stud turn around and stick his cock into the glory hole. I could tell by the look on the Bear Stud’s face that the other guy had gone down on his available cock.
I stood up and positioned myself behind the bear stud. I reached down into my pocket and retrieved a tube of lube which I applied some on the Bear Stud’s tight hairy asshole. I pushed my PA into his hole and then slowly slide the rest of my cock into him. I fucked him while the guy in the other booth sucked on his cock.
I made him cum while fucking him. I really wanted his load, but it was really Hot making him cum that way. I slowly slide my cock out of his hairy asshole and dropped to my knees behind. I didn’t take the time before fucking him to taste his ass, so I figured I would get a quick taste of it before he moved. It shocked him that I was burying my face in his hairy crack. I didn’t spend much time tasting his just fucked hole before I let him pull his cock back through the hole and get himself together.

Since I didn’t cum up the Hot Bear’s hairy hole, I was still horny and hungry for more cock. The guy in the next booth disappeared while we were getting our pants back up. My next move was to see what else I could find to work on.

Outside the booth there was a Puerto Rican stud in hallway sitting on one of the stools. He had a long uncut brown cock with large balls. He was just sitting there stroking it so I dropped to my knees in front of him and slowly took his uncut Rican cock into my mouth. There was a good amount of foreskin hanging on it so I took my time to chew on it and clean out any Rican dick cheese that was there. Man it tasted so fucking good. I could have shot my load while sucking on this stud’s uncut Rican cock.
I sucked him for a while. He didn’t seem to e interested in cumming so I just enjoyed his long cock. He enjoyed having his balled pulled on while I was sucking his cock. His balls hung down so low, I bet he could stuff them up his ass. His cock was long enough too to stuff up his own ass. My mind went wondering on how fucking hot it would be to eat his ass while his cock and balls were stuffed up there.

I finally gave up on sucking on his long Rican cock and big brown balls. So I jacked off in one of the booths watching movie savouring the taste of his Rican meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....