Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Name My New Dildos

I got invited to a very special sex party in a couple of weeks out of town.


So in preparation for the event, I bought my self a couple of new dildos for my toy bag. 


This week I will deciding which of my travel toys I want to take with me. I understand there will be several slings hung and the host has a fuck machine. I'm looking forward to trying that.


I need some help from my readers.


Help me name my two new dildos. All of my dildos have names and these deserve great names also. 


Here are the descriptions:


9” Latin King / El Rey Latina
A Big, Lifelike Latino Dildo Fit For Royalty!
Length: 9.0 inches
Width: 1.50 inches
Sculpted to please, this handsome realistic 9-inch stud is ready to serve your wildest fantasies! 
Just slather some water-based lube and work that engorged tip into any hungry ass! 
The veined shaft of the dildo will thrill you, inch by ecstatic inch! 
This realistic dildo is 9" long and 1 1/2” and creates a nice full feeling during penetration.
A suction cup base holds the dildo in place for you on any flat surface.
 The ultimate Latino sex toy for interracial fun!

This is a great sex toy for couples too; you can safely indulge in 3-way role-playing! 
The size and girth are great. Dildo is not huge; it’s large, but not enormous.
Manufactured by: Nasstoys / www.nasstoys.com
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

6 ½” Curved Realistic 'Nigga' Dildo!

Length: 6.5 inches
Width: 2.00 inches

Real big, Real-Skin dildo gives you all you can handle!

Sculpted for super-realism, and uniquely curved for maximum sensations.

The 6 1/2" flexible shaft and heavy balls of this realistic dildo duplicate the size and feel of the real deal. 

Plus, the strong suction base gives you hands-free pleasure anywhere. Use it for your anal satisfaction!


Manufactured by: Nasstoys / www.nasstoys.com




Post your suggestion in the comments area.....
A Latin name for the 9" dildo
A black man's name for the 6.5" dildo





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rex, for the Latino dildo.

Leon, for the black one.

Anonymous said...

Alejandro and Tyronne

throb919 said...

Miguel (because that's the name attached to one of my favorite big uncut PR pingas) and Ray-Ray (after a buddy of mine).

Are you going to the "Spring into Action" party in Greenville...?

T

Anonymous said...

oh my god you love jesus?

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....