Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, July 10, 2010

7-9-2010

Stopped by the ABS on Hwy 70 / Glenwood Ave for a late lunch.
There wasn't much going on.
I was standing near the Men's Room when this older fellow walked and headed toward the Men's Room. He went back to the area with the area with the toilet and and then just hung out in the corner. 
I followed him in and went in the stall area and pulled my cock out and started stroking it. 
He came over to the doorway of the area and pulled his out for me to stroke on.
He was a little rough looking and had belly.
My friend CUMPIG from GSO says a Cock is Cock, Down the Throat, Up the Ass, Feeding You, Needing You, so I went for it.
I asked him if he wanted to go in a booth. He replied by asking if I Sucked.....
That is a laugh. Do I suck? Do whores need fucking?
I replied that I did and he put his cock back in his pants and left the Men's Room.
I went out and entered booth number 7 and he followed me in. He shut and locked the door and fell to my knees in front of him. He reached down and unbuckled his belt and undid his jeans. I helped by pulling down teh front of his dirty Jockey type underwear and let his cock free.
His cock was about average size and rock hard. It was cut and dripping pre-cum.
While he was pushing all his cloths toward the floor I got my mouth on his cock and started sucking on it.
I must have sucked on his cock for 10 or 15 minutes. I used every method I knew and he seemed to like the lighter, more open mouth work the best. The guy would get real close and then I would back off. 
After a lot of mouth work on his cock and balls and finally asked me to make him cum. I really went to work on sucking his cock. He was moaning and saying 'don't stop, I'm close' and i would just keep servicing his hard cock.
Then it happened. His hard cock started pumping cum into my mouth and he grabbed my head and held it in place. With my tongue, I milked as much of the cum out of his balls as I could.
Finally when he let me off his cock, I kept squeezing some more out of it and licking it off.
As I stood up in front of him while he was pulling his pants back up, I said to him, 'Did you ask me if I suck?'
He chucked and then He asked me if I went there often.
I told him no.
He told me he would come there every day if I would be there to suck his cock.
Maybe I take him up on his offer some day if I see him again.
He reminded me of a Truck Driver type.


Pictures are not of him..
Just some pictures of truckers from my collection.....
    

Have A Great Weekend!
Happy Hunting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....