Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, July 2, 2010

Attended the Apartment Event

6-30-2010
Attended the Apartment Event today.
 

It was pretty good.
There were about 2 dozen guys there. Most were there when I got there at 11:45.
The group was different then the normal group.
A couple of the guys were more rugged then the norm. They had beards and hairy bodies.
There was one young Hispanic guy that everyone was trying to fuck. I got to suck load of cum out of his ass that one the Hot Daddy types had planted there. He had a nice small uncut cock to suck. It was real dark in color.
There were not a lot of large cocks there. Most of the guys did have hard-ons.
I got to eat three really nice asses.
I fucked one guy after this hot stud daddy type with a thick cock had fucked him. I ate his ass first and then the daddy type fucked him. He pulled out and I stuffed my cock into his ass hole.
Three guys fed me their loads of cum. Two jacked off on me.
I didn’t get fucked. No one even showed any interest in my ass. Most of the guys just watched each other and jacked their cocks.
Not much fucking going on in general. Maybe four guys got cock up their ass. The young Hispanic guy got fucked several times.
There was one young black guy who never took his clothes off. He did have his cock out jacking it. It was nice looking. He wouldn’t let me suck on it.
I left before 1 PM.

Count = I must have had at least a dozen cocks in my mouth.

Headed off to the bookstore on 70 near the airport.
I sucked one nice cock there and it fed me a nice load of cum.
 

Just another day in the life of Cum Hungry Pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....