Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Ugly Cock



The other day I went hunting for some cock to service. I was in real need of having a man slide his cock into my mouth and down my throat.
I stopped by the local bookstore to work the glory holes and hallways.
I paid my $5.00 cover fee for the video booth area and headed on back there with high hopes.
Actually I did very well that afternoon. I was able to add a few more cocks to my activity list.
There is one cock I want to pint out today in this posting.
I pasted this fairly good looking white guy in the hallway as I was heading to the set of video booths which have a glory hole between them. He was fairly skinny and somewhat tall. And I would say he was somewhere in late 50s or early 60s.
I heard him enter the video booth next to the one I had entered.
As usual, I slid my camera out of my pocket as I knelt down in front of the Glory Hole which has been the gateway for many of cocks that I serviced proudly.
Through the glory hole I watched as he fumbled with the zipper to his pants. Then he reached inside and pulled his cock out.
I couldn’t believe how fat the fucker was. Then I couldn’t believe how ugly the fat fucker was.

You know me by now, I am willing to try anything once.
But no this time.

Through the glory hole I could smell cigarette smoke. The fucker attached to the fat ugly cock must smoke all the time.
The ugliness of the cock was one thing….
But I can not stand the taste of a dirty cigarette..
It would have tasted worst then a shit covered cock that just pulled out from fucking a dirty asshole.
I tapped on it to let the owner know I was interested.
I stood back up and open the door to the video booth.
I had enough of that ugly fat nasty cock.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure that guy had a bad case of genital warts. Doesn't mean you got it from him, as most of us have been exposed and very few get that symptom. But it's a good reminder we should all get the Gardasil vaccine

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....