Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Working Out at the Gym


This message is to my reader that writes about his sex when he goes to the gym.

You are so lucky to have a gym to go to that you can service those black studs with your mouth pussy.
I use a corporate gym every day and all I get to do is admire the other naked stud’s cocks and what type of underwear they wear.
Since I have a fetish for Men’s Underwear and of course for dirty jockstraps, this is a treat for me.
I have seen some really nice cocks hanging in front of some really nicely built studs as they either head off to the showers or are returning from them drying off.

Just the other day the guy next to me had the prettiest uncut cock I think I have ever seen that I couldn’t touch. He stood right next to me talking to me with it hanging out about 8 inches with a good inch to inch and half of loose foreskin.
I couldn’t keep my eyes off of it while we talked. Luckily I was sitting on the bench while he stood a few feet away from me so I could get a good view of it.
He knew I was looking at his impressive manhood because he reached down and shook it as if to get the last of the shower water out of his foreskin. I know he was just showing off his nice meat.
It was really tempting not to just reach out, grab it and direct it toward my mouth.
I think it might happen one day. Twice sense then he has walked over naked to where I was changing and started up a conversation.

I envy you my loyal reader. Next time you have one of those long black uncut black cocks fucking your mouth pussy, think of me and swallow his load for me.
If you get pregnant from all those men fucking your mouth pussy, I help support the baby. Well as long as it is a boy and let him keep his God given foreskin.

Question to you….
Do you have facial hair like a goatee or a beard that really makes your mouth look like what it feels like?

Thank you for all your comments on my postings.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI SAM YES I DO HAVE A WELL TRIMMED BEARD THAT MAKES MY MOUTH PUSSY LOOK LIKE A CUNT AS I WRAP MY PINK LIPS AND DART MY TONGUE INTO A HOT HUNG UNCIRCUMCISED BLACK BUCK BULLS OVERHANG OF FORSKIN!! I LOVE TO TICKLE A BIG HUNG UNCUT COCK WITH MY CHIN HAIR AS I SUCKLE HIS FORESKIN AND WORK A HUGE THICK LOAD OF MANSEED OUT HIS HANGGING BALLSACK I LOVE TO CATCH A STUD BEFOR HE SOAPS UP AND CLEANS UNDER HIS FORESKIN SO I CAN TASTE A MANS BUILD UP OF SMEGMA AFTER A DAY OF PISSING SWEATING AND MAYBE GETTING SOME PUSSY JUICE UP UNDER HIS OVERHANG THE TASTE OF A MANS SMEGMA MAKES MY LITTLE WHITE UNCUT COCK DRIBBLE IT'S LOAD OUT WITHOUT EVEN TOUCHING MY SMALL LITTLE SHAVED CLEAN PECKER!! YES MY ASSHOLEPUSSY IS SHAVED CLEAN SO MY PINK EYE LOOKS AS GOOD AS ANY WOMENS SLIT IN A PEACH PUSSY AND I FIND MOST MEN LOVE TO STICK THEIR UNCLIPPED COCKS UP MY ASS BECAUSE THEY SURLY DO NOT GET ANY ASSHOLE LOVING FROM THEIR WIVES WHO SAVE IT FOR THEIR BIG BLACK BUCK BREEDING COCKS!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....