Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm a stinky pig.



I love my personal fragrance, from my musky pits down to my toe jammed hairy toes.
I do spend a lot of time cultivating the bouquet under my arms but my pride and joy is my crotch rot.
I love the smell of my cock-cheese and ball sweat and maintain a hand down the back of my pants rubbing out the smells from my hairy crack and asshole.

Want to sniff my finger?
Put your nose in my arm pit?

Smell my raunchy crotch and clean that raunch off my nasty smelly uncut cock.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ME TO STUD MY FORESKIN IS REALLY LONG AND OVERHANGS MY COCK EVEN WHEN I HAVE A HARDON SO MY SMEGMA BUILDS UP AFTER JUST ONE DAY I CAN SMELL MYSELF AFTER JUST ONE DAY OF NOT SKINNING MYSELF BACK TO PISS OR WASH IN THE SHOWER I SEE ALOT OF OTHER UNCIRCUMCISEDIN THE GYM SHOWER SKIN BACK THEIR HOODS AND WASH THEIR SMEGMA AWAY BUT I JUST LET MINE GET RIPE AND AFTER 2 OR 3 DAYS I USUALLY HAVE SOME COCKSUCKER IN THE GYM SHOWER SMELLING MEAND DROPPING TO HIS KNEES AND CLEANING UNDER MY FORESKIN FOR ME THEY ALWAYS GO AWAY SATISFIED WITH THE AQMOUNT OF SMEGMA I HAVE BUILT UP INSIDE MY LONG TIGHT OVERHANG OF COCK SKIN!! I DO SHAVE MY ASSHOLE BALLS AND TRIM MY BUSH SO I DO NOT GET THE ASSCRACK RAUNCH YOU DO BUT I HAVE ENOUGH SMEGMA TO MAKE UP FOR IT I GUESS YOU WOULD SAY I HAVE THE C-10 FORESKIN COVERAGE BEING I HAVE ABOUT 1-INCH OF FORESKIN OVERHANG ON MY 8+INCH LONG COCK!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....