Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, June 14, 2012

St.-Louis Trip - June 2012



I arrived in St.-Louis just before lunch.
I had to get my rental car and then I headed off to the bath house.
It only took a few minutes to get there from the airport.
I quickly unpacked my travel toy bag from my luggage and headed into the lobby of the building.
This time since I knew I was coming back several times in the next few days, I went ahead and purchased a membership.
Check out the Bathhouse website for details as to where it is and the services they offer. – The Club – St. Louis
I rented a regular room and got my towel & room key. My room was on the side that had the exit to the pool area and the entrance to the wet area.

By the way, The Club has a great wet area. The whirl pool has lots of force behind its water jets, the steam room is always hot and full of steam and the shower area is great for cleaning up yourself and for cruising.
One more thing to mention, the facility is clean and the public areas are furnished with furnishings that are not beat to death from years of traffic.
I decided to give the halls a walk through before I stripped out of my cloths. This would give me a chance to get reoriented with the place.

To be continued – check back later…



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....