Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Chris Wide Cock



9-29-12 Saturday Afternoon
It was Saturday already and I had some errands to run.
I did my regular 3 Ss before going out.
Shit, Shower & Shave.
Since I have been recovering from the upper chest condition from the trip to PHR, I have not been spending a lot time attending to the needs of my asshole.
While in the shower after hosing, I fucked myself with my Chris Wide dildo.
  
Chris Wide Cock
Take A Ride On This Colt Stallion! The Genuine cast of Chris Wide™
The Chris Wide dildo has Impressive length and girth! It is hand finished and colored for unbelievable detail
Chris Wide has one of the most beautiful cocks on the planet - and now with owning  his dildo, I can ride him anytime I want!
Made from a genuine cast of Chris' impressive tool, this nearly foot long dong features 8 insert able inches with a 2” girth, meaty balls, and a sturdy suction cup base for total hands free action.
The Better-Than-Real material will make you think you're getting fucked by the real thing.
With a little lube, this incredible dildo slides right into my asshole and up inside me.
As you can see for the specs below it has Impressive length and Girth with a sturdy suction cup base to attach to your shower wall for ease of riding.
SPECIFICATIONS
·         Insert able Length:  7.5 inches / 19 cm (shaft)
·         Diameter:  1.9 inch / 5 cm (shaft)
·         Girth:  5.5 inches / 14 cm (shaft)
·         Girth:  11.5 inches / 29 cm (scrotum)
·         Overall Length:  9 inches / 25 cm

What more can I say. I spent some needed time fucking myself on this gorgeous cock.
With the long dildo attached to the wall of my shower, I lubed up my ass with some Vaseline.  Slowly I backed my ass onto while it slid up into my butt.
Once I had all of it buried deep inside of my butt, I began riding that hard cock as if it was a cock sticking through a glory hole.
I imagined that a Hot Horny Stud was pressed up against the other side of the wall that divided us, letting my asshole give pleasure to his incredible feeling cock.

One note, this is one of my favorite dildos to strap on in the darkness of the Adult bookstores and fuck unknowingly faggots who are begging to get fucked by a big cock attached to a stranger in the darkness of the backrooms and video booths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....