Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Parliament House - Augusta = 7 & 8



I will be at the Parliament House Resort in Augusta Georgia 
September 7 & 8.

This is just only a few days away. I am really looking forward to it.
   

I’ll have my sling and a good assortment of dildos and other toys with me.

For those who don’t know about the Parliament House.
The Parliament Resort is a Members-Only resort for Gay Men in historic Augusta, Georgia.
They are located just outside of town and have 70 motel style rooms available.

706-722-1155 is the number to call and reserve a room.
This weekend they have this event going on.

The following post are examples of some of the hot action I hope to be involved in while there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....