Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I will be in Chicago at Man’s Country Saturday night May 3rd.

    


This is the ad I will be posting on AssPig and RECON to try and get some guys to Man’s Country while I am in the city in few weeks for the weekend.


I will be in Chicago at Man’s Country Saturday night May 3rd.

Let’s fill the place with greasy fist, big dildos and happy assholes.

The place to be that night for a great time of dildoing, fisting, sucking, fucking, fisting and more.
Plenty of piss flowing and butts being spanked.


Tie them up and use them as you please.
Ropes, Chains, handcuffs and more.

Enjoy your favorite fetish that night.








Let’s make May 3rd a night to remember at Man’s Country in Chicago.

Email me for more details.
redneckfistdildopig@gmail.com  

If you live in the Chicago  area or plan to be visiting that weekend, Bring you sweet PigAss down and join in the fun.




Man's Country
5017 N Clark St
Chicago, IL 60640
(773) 878-2069
http://www.manscountrychicago.com


I LOVE A MAN THAT SMELLS AND TASTE LIKE A REAL MAN
SWEATY MUSKY
CUM AS YOU ARE
LIKE A REAL MAN SHOULD BE WHEN HE FUCKES AROUND
WITH OTHER MEN
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....