Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Waiting in line



Another trip to Chicago and another night at the bath house.
I hadn’t been there more then an hour when this adventure happened.
At first I thought the night was going to be a dud. I hadn’t had much action. The two main play areas were kinda dead. Guys were walking around, but not doing anything.
The wet area was still closed which I think kept the business slow. It was Thursday night which is there lights out event.
I was standing in the 1st floor glory hole play area waiting for someone to come up in front of me on the platform and offer me their cock to suck.


This guy came out the darkness and walked up in front of me. He had a stocky build and I could tell he had a shaved head. Plus he had several tattoos on his arms.
He stood in front of me and rubbed his crotch through his towel.
Since I am always willing to suck a cock in need, I reached up under his towel to check out what he was rubbing.
His cock was limp and balls tightly drawn up under it. Right away I noticed he was uncut.
While I played with his cock, he undid his towel and let it fall to the floor.
Now I got to see what I had my hand on. It was limp but impressive. There was about an inch of foreskin hanging off over his cock head and the shaft seemed to be about average thickness.


I wasn’t ready for what I ended up with.
I heard him say for me to suck his cock. He really didn’t have to say that because I was already pulling on his cock and balls to get his close enough for me to swallow his uncut manhood.
He stepped forward putting his cock and balls just about an inch from my face.
The aroma of his crotch now hit me. It was musky with a touch of raunchiness.
This really excited me.
I reached down and lifted my cock in balls and laid them on the ledge that went around under this open cock sucking area.
One thing I need to mention is how I was presenting myself.
Since the place was lacking men, the play areas were fairly cold to me.
I had put on my boots and a jock strap to help warm up my feet. The floor seemed like an ice block to me.
The jock strap I had on was my red PIG jock strap.
I was projecting a bad ass tough image which usually draws guys to me.
Now I was standing there on the main floor up against the platform with an incredible smelling uncut cock just an inch from my mouth in need of being sucked. This along with how fucking hot I thought the guy telling me to suck his cock was the world too me.
My focus was on making love to that man’s uncut cock and to give him as much pleasure as he demanded.
I opened my mouth and guided his cock so that just the cock head and foreskin were on my tongue.
As I closed my mouth on that cock I heard the guy moan.
My tongue made it first attempt at the foreskin and it open up to allow my tongue to taste my hidden treat.
Damn his cock tasted good. I sucked the rest of his cock into my mouth and buried my nose in his thick curly pubic hair. This too smells of pure male. I could smell this guy was sexually excited and emitting his male scent for all to smell.
The male scent to draws cock sucking pigs like myself to men in need of sexually satisfaction.
I started to chew on his cock and he start to moan more and more.
Then he got into telling me to suck his cock, to swallow all of and telling how good my mouth felt on his cock.
His began to harden and grow while I enjoyed giving it intense pleasure.
As his cock grew in my mouth his balls began to loosen up and hnag enough for me to pull on them.
I licked on his foreskin and down his cock shaft so I could get to his balls.
They were average size but when I took the right one in my mouth I heard him tell me chew on his balls. He told me that he needed me to give his balls a good workout with my mouth. Well, if you have read some of my postings, you know I really get into balls that need a good workout. I give the balls the pleasure they demand and then take them further so the next time someone works on them, the will demand more attention then before.
As I move back up his hard cock shaft I realize this guy’s cock was now more then just impressive. It was a dominant commander of pleasure.
The reached down and grabbed my head. Then he began to fuck my mouth.
I paced myself to allow him to fuck my mouth like he was fucking an asshole.
This guy started fucking my mouth like a wild man. He had a hard crazed pace which pushed most of his hard uncut cock into my mouth and throat before he slid it back out.
His mouth fucking was impressive and at the same time he kept in control of how my mouth was used.
My mouth was his for his manly needs and he had control of my mind too.
In my world, he was the only man that mattered. His cock controlled me as he used me to fulfill his sexual needs.
Several guys had gathered and were watching him fuck my mouth.
One guy was standing next to me stroking his cock while he watched and there was a guy on both sides of him trying to get me suck their cocks.

 My focus was on one thing. That hard uncut tasty cock in my mouth. Nothing else mattered to me or the guy attached to that cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....