Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Cell Block Cum Dump


                                     

I involuntarily began kissing his bulge as he moaned.

Suddenly he stood up and dropped his pants.

I was in complete shock as his 13 inch beer can thick uncut black cock sprang into sight. I stammered "Oh my god".


Then Irv got real mean and grabbed my head and forced it to his monster cock. As my lips touched his huge uncut black cockhead they were instantly coated with his pre-cum which was dripping out his piss slit.

It tasted sweet and I licked my lips. Damn, I actually liked the taste of this man’s cock spit.

Then I felt Irv’s hands pushing on the back of my head and forcing my lips onto his huge black cock. My jaw ached as I stretched my lips over his cockhead. It slowly slid in until it touched my throat and I gagged, But Irv kept pushing and eventually my nose touched his kinky black pubes. His pubes were wet with sweat and were real musky smelling. Damn that smell was getting excited.

I was so proud of myself taking such a huge cock in my throat.

Then Irv pulled out and made me beg for it.

 He slapped my face with his heavy uncut black meat as I pleaded with him to let me suck it.

 I promised to swallow and do anything he wanted .........

You’re going to give that sweet white ass up for this big black dick Irv barked at me.


He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me upward. Then he flipped me over and with the same motion he spread my legs far apart.

I felt him push his fat monster cockhead against my asshole.



The next thing I remember was that big muther fucking nigar making my ass his. He forced all that fat uncut black cock into my asshole and deep inside of me. I thought he had split me wide open.



He fucked me hard and deep as I begged for more and that is what I got.

More of that fat monster cock deep inside me. Splitting my white ass wide open as it made itself a new home. Damn that fat black cock felt good inside of my asshole. Stretching it behind its limits.



From that night on, every night Irv fucked my white ass with his fat black monster cock.

Some nights we were alone. Other nights the guards were waiting for their turn.

I became the cell block cum dump.

Anybody and everybody fucked my white ass.


Night after night. Day after day.

There wasn’t a minute when I wasn’t getting fucked and filled with cum.

That’s how I spent my time in the hole.

Day after day of fucking. I waited each day to see who Irv had sold my white ass to.

He never let me down. I got the best fucking time after time.

I was proud to be the Cell Block Cum Dump.


1 comment:

mikethomson said...

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. https://foxyvixentoys.com/

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....