Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hey


Hey Faggot


Get your ass over here!

I need my Cock sucked and I mean now.

Get down on your knees and open your faggot mouth


That’s right, my cock is real raunchy and I need your faggot mouth to clean it off before I fuck your faggot ass.

Taste good doesn’t faggot?


Swallow it all now.

There is only eight and half inches of thick uncut man meat there for you to swallow.

That’s it faggot. Suck on it now.

Get it hard.

It’s going to get real hard. Just right to fuck your faggot asshole.

I’m going to breed your ass.


Fuck you as hard as you can take until my nuts boil over and blast my seed deep inside your faggot ass.

Damn you’re a good cock sucker.

You must like my cock a lot.


Look at how hard my cock is getting.

You Ready to get fucked faggot?


Here is what you came for. Eat it up faggot.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....