Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Huge Latino



That huge, Latino cock forcing its way into me had stretched my hole wide
Damn my ass felt good


Now I wanted more…
I want that Latino Stud’s hand inside the hole he had stretched open fucking it hard and deep.

I pushed my asshole out and told him how much his hand was needed deep inside of me.
I played with my own hole a few minutes getting most of my greasy hand inside of it.


He fed me his sloppy cock to clean it off. Fucking my throat as I fucked my own asshole with my hand.


Then he stepped up and pushed his greasy hand inside my hole stretching it even more then his huge cock had.
I was in Pig Heaven…


After a long fisting
The Macho Latino Fucker pissed on me as my reward for giving his cock and hand a damn good time.




1 comment:

Termot Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....