Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Cocksucker’s Pledge






Disclaimer: found and downloaded from the internet. Not sure of the website. 
No harm is intended posting it here with illustrations.


·       I WILL SWALLOW unless otherwise instructed. A Man’s cum deserves it as does the Man himself. Swallowing reinforces the bond and the position between Man and cocksucker.
·        


·       I WILL DEEPTHROAT to the best of my ability regardless of whether I gag. A well-rounded cocksucker must master the use of its lips, tongue AND throat to maximize a Man’s pleasure.
·        



·       I WILL NOT USE MY HAND unless instructed. My mouth is my sexual organ.
·        


·       I WILL NOT TOUCH MYSELF when sucking a Man’s cock. His pleasure is my own. To suggest otherwise is deeply disrespectful.
·        


·       I WILL NOT EXPECT RECIPROCATION — His needs are more important than mine.
·        


·       I WILL MAKE MYSELF AVAILABLE and serve on His terms to the very best of my ability. A Man should never have to jerk Himself off when a cocksucker could do the job, instead.
·        

·       I WILL BEG HIM TO CALL ME NAMES, such as ‘faggot,’ 'cocksucker,’ and 'redneckcunt.’ A cocksucker must accept its place on the sexual totem pole. Such names are a Man’s way to claim his superiority over a cocksucker.
·        


·       I WILL CONTINUE TO SERVE for as long as a Man deems appropriate, whether minutes or hours, without complaint.
·       


I pledge these things because I am a cocksucker, because I am in awe of Men, and because I am always at their service.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make my cock very hard. Suck me ! I want to fuck your mouth !

Anonymous said...

I want you to lick the frenulum of my glans with your sharp tongue until I cum in your mouth.

Anonymous said...

Suck me off showing me your beautiful eyes !

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....